The combination of all these features allows YEIL Electronics to be on the verge of making a big splash in the headphone accessories industry.
SEOUL, South Korea (PRWEB)
September 08, 2021
The HEADTOOTH Pro is a headset communication system consisting of the main controller, the woofer, two HD slim speakers and two different noise canceling microphones. At the heart of this system is YEIL Electronic’s proprietary Multilateral Frequency Communication (MUC) technology, which gives it a distinct advantage over other headset communication systems. Here are the five features that set HEADTOOTH Pro apart from its competition:
- The MUC system allows for a maximum communication range of 3.1 miles or 5 kilometers, while other branded devices typically only have a maximum range of 1.5 miles.
- THE MUC system allows an unlimited number of users on a single group channel without impacting connectivity levels. Other headset communication systems generally have a limit on the number of people who can join an active group channel.
- Each HEADTOOTH Pro pack comes with two HD speakers which produce a surround sound experience when properly positioned inside the headset, and a woofer which is built into the HEADTOOTH Pro main unit and uses bone conduction technology to produce richer bass.
- Two noise-canceling microphones (one wired, one boom) that filter out ambient sounds when audio is transmitted to another user.
- The built-in equalizer also allows users to customize audio settings to suit their musical tastes, all of which can be controlled through the HEADTOOTH Pro app.
In order to make this system as accessible as possible, YEIL Electronics has also included Bluetooth intercom and push-to-talk functions. In this way, HEADTOOTH Pro users can communicate with other people who are using other headset communication systems that do not have the MUC system. The combination of all these features allows YEIL Electronics to be on the verge of making a big splash in the headphone accessories industry. For a list of all the features and benefits of HEADTOOTH Pro, please visit the product’s Kickstarter campaign page.
From August 30, 2021 until September 29, 2021, the HEADTOOTH Pro bundle will be available for $ 189 exclusively for Kickstarter backers. Once the HEADTOOTH Pro Kickstarter campaign is completed, the sale price will increase to the MSRP value of $ 300. Any writers, journalists or social media influencers in the motorcycle or helmet accessories scene who wish to review the HEADTOOTH Pro are encouraged to contact through the Kickstarter campaign page or through the contact details listed below.
Company: YEIL Electronics
Foreign Marketing Manager: Byung-Jin Yang
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +82 10-5695-4767
Share the article on social media or by email: