Crisis communication: the first critical moments
Why do some companies succeed in their crisis communication straight away, while others grope badly and sometimes never catch up? In many cases, this is due to how well the company’s communicators are prepared to act quickly and effectively in the early stages of a crisis.
Expert communicators brainstormed scenarios and practiced them regularly so they knew what steps to take, who to alert internally and externally, and what needs to be done immediately and what can wait.
In this webinar, our panelists will discuss best practices, tactics and methodologies for optimal performance in a crisis.
What you will learn
- The first steps to take in a crisis so that your team executes your crisis plan but is flexible enough to respond to anomalies.
- Which business procedures should be adjusted first for optimal performance in a crisis, and which should be left untouched or adjusted later.
- Best practices for creating pre-approved statements and dark sites.
- How to optimize a war room so that outside experts in a crisis can dive into it more effectively.
Who should be present?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community relations
- Content creation
- Crisis management
- Marketing communications
- Media relations
- Public affairs / Issues management
- Public relations
- Research and analysis
- Business development
Registration fee: $ 99.00
Each webinar registration provides access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as material provided by speakers following the end of the webinar.
If you have any questions regarding this webinar, contact customer service at [email protected]
If you experience technical difficulties or need assistance in meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center by clicking here.
The recorded version of the webinars is available for one year after the live broadcast.
See the full list of requirements and instructions for accessing the webinars here.