SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Enterprise Connect, the leading enterprise communications and collaboration conference and expo, will showcase the industry’s most advanced technology products and services. Exhibitors will showcase the latest technologies in the Exhibit Hall, providing attending IT decision makers a unique opportunity to learn about new solutions impacting the industry. For a full list of sponsors and exhibitors, go here.
Eric Krapf, Managing Director of Enterprise Connect and Co-Chair of the program, said, “It has been almost three years since business communication and collaboration professionals have been able to meet in person. We are excited to reconnect next week in Orlando. Big changes are on the horizon for our industry and technology decision makers need to ensure their businesses are prepared. Our exhibit hall will feature many innovative technologies and services for them to explore in real time. »
Enterprise Connect 2022 Exhibitor News
- AtlasIED, Booth #1200: AtlasIED extends the mass communication capabilities of its IPX series through its native integration with SingleWire InformaCast software. By integrating with InformaCast, the IPX system can provide scheduled, recorded or live emergency or routine notifications as well as zoned notifications, and ensure consistent, intelligible two-way communication, even in noisy and noisy indoor and outdoor spaces. acoustically difficult.
- AVer, Booth #300: AVer, an award-winning provider of visual collaboration solutions, is proud to be exhibiting at Enterprise Connect Booth #300. AVer solutions harness the power of visual communications to help people connect better. Our product portfolio includes IFPs, document cameras, PTZ cameras, video bars, video conferencing solutions and charging carts. Learn more at averusa.com/business.
- BICS, Booth #1935: The BICS Group is accelerating its transition to a communications platform company with the acquisition of 3m Digital Networks. The agreement adds an omnichannel communications platform to BICS’ cloud communications portfolio to meet rapidly growing global digital communications needs.
- BLEND, Booth #1003: BLEND announces its new voice-over solution, BLEND Voice, at Enterprise Connect. Formerly GM Voices, multiple exhibitor Enterprise Connect, BLEND Voice offers a one-stop solution for professionally recorded voice prompts for IVR and contact center applications, as well as location orchestration for any enterprise technology.
- DTEN, Booth #629: DTEN provides unified and inclusive collaboration solutions across the hybrid workplace continuum. Find out why more and more IT professionals are choosing DTEN for speed of installation, ease of remote management, and the best user experiences. Also try the new DTEN Mate – and get a sneak peek at our next upcoming innovation.
- Lumen, Virtual Booth: Choosing the right collaboration solution is daunting, but not with Lumen Enablement Services. We offer a one-stop solution for businesses that need to stay connected. From adoption and consulting services to reporting and connectivity, Lumen partners with Cisco, Microsoft, and Zoom to help customers implement the right solutions for success. Please make an appointment with us to find out more.
- MiaRec, Booth #1335: MiaRec, a global provider of customer and workforce engagement software, will showcase their latest release which includes Microsoft Teams interoperability. The update provides enhanced voice analytics capabilities that unify call recording, screen recording, advanced reporting, and quality management tools into one powerful solution to help organizations transform voice data. intelligence call.
- Sennheiser, Booth #322 Sennheiser, the premier choice for advanced audio technology that facilitates collaboration and learning, is pleased to announce a smart speaker certified for Microsoft Teams, the TeamConnect Smart Speaker.
- Sinch, Booth #1227: Sinch brings together conversational messaging and global voice services at scale. Inteliquent’s recent acquisition adds advanced voice capabilities to the established leader in CPaaS messaging. Omnichannel experiences and conversational engagement across all mobile, voice, video and email channels will be showcased at booth #1227.
- Talkdesk, booth #319: Talkdesk will showcase the flagship Talkdesk CX Cloud platform and its portfolio of customer experience solutions to optimize customer service processes. Solutions will include AI-powered apps, purpose-built industry products for verticals, Talkdesk Phone and Talkdesk apps for customer self-service, omnichannel engagement, workforce engagement and employee cooperation.
- Treasure Data, Booth #1635: Treasure Data (CDP) and Sinch (CPaaS) announce a partnership to provide more personalized and engaged conversations with customers across communication channels using real-time customer profiles. This enables 360-degree customer communications to reach audiences through marketing campaigns, automate conversations using chatbots and AI voicebots, and service them through service agents.
- Virsae, Booth #545: Virsae extends AI-powered UC diagnostics to “unmanaged” WFH environments. Virsae is set to reduce UC&C-related support tickets by 50%, with a service targeting “unmanaged” work-from-home environments. Called “VSM Everywhere,” the service presents an end-to-end view of CX and UX analytics in a single window.
- Yealink, Booth #729: Yealink returns to Enterprise Connect from March 21-24! There, Yealink will launch our new collaborative display products for the first time. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore new technologies and communicate with our experts. Join us now!
- Zoom, Booth #519: Zoom is excited to introduce Zoom Contact Center, an omnichannel contact center solution that combines unified communications and contact center capabilities with the convenience of the Zoom platform. Zoom Contact Center supports customer service use cases and workflows using channels such as video and voice, with SMS and web chat currently in beta.
Click here for more information or to register to participate in Enterprise Connect. Enterprise Connect will also offer a digital component allowing business communications and collaboration professionals to participate virtually.
For media registration, click here.
Enterprise Connect will take place March 21-24, 2022 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Florida. For more information on exhibition or sponsorship opportunities, contact Natalie Bustamante at [email protected]
Stay connected with Enterprise Connect on TwitterLinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
About Enterprise Connect
For more than 30 years, Enterprise Connect has been North America’s leading enterprise communications and collaboration conference and exhibition. Enterprise Connect brings together enterprise IT decision makers with industry vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on core business communications issues. Enterprise Connect owns and produces No Jitter, (nojitter.com), providing daily blogs and analysis of corporate communications, and it also serves the community with a weekly email newsletter, research surveys and a series of webinars. For more information, visit enterpriseconnect.com/orlando. Enterprise Connect is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market-leading provider of integrated research, media, education and events for the global technology community. We are an international company with more than 600 employees, operating in more than 20 markets. Our goal is to inspire the tech community to design, build and manage a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. More than 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, 225,000 delegates attend our events and more than 18,000 students participate in our education programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visit our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.