YISD wins 17 National Communications Excellence Awards.
EL PASO, TX (KTSM) — The Ysleta Independent School District (YISD) has won 17 awards, it says, for varying degrees of excellence in graphic design, videos, writing, publications, and marketing/recruitment from the National School Public Relations Association (NSPRA).
According to the district, they are the highest recipients of these awards in El Paso. The prizes won are listed below.
This year, the district won a prestigious Golden Achievement Award for exemplary work for its Online, OnTime, OnPoint attendance campaign, which was designed to strengthen remote learning at home by encouraging students to connect faithfully to their online classes on time and be on point – involved, engaged and attentive at all times. The campaign was created by the district’s Student and Parent Services and District Affairs departments.
Excellence Award (9)
• Vision 2025 The Encore: Strategic Action Plan • Soccer Champions Billboard 2020
• YISD 2019 Video Annual Report • YISD is here for you TV advertising
• Class of 2020 launch speech • COVID-19 rapid test 2020 video
• Leaflet for parents “Choice to learn” • Inauguration 2021: Bel Air Secondary School
• JM Hanks Middle School teaser video modernization video
Excellence Award (6)
• It’s time! Registration & Parent Registration • Braden Aboud Shoe Contest 2020 video
leaflet • 2020-21 Day in the life of e-learning
• Class of 2020 Virtual Graduation Website Video
• 2020-21 Back to School Core Website • 2021 Preschool and Kindergarten Recruitment Video
Honorable Mention (1)
• 2020-21 Day in the life of classroom learning video
Additionally, Ysleta ISD has won 16 Excellence in Publishing and Digital Media Awards for a variety of work produced by the PR department in 2020 and 2021. There are three levels of recognition in the Excellence Awards in publications and digital media: excellence, merit and honour. Mention.
For local news and breaking news, sports, weather alerts, videos and more, download the FREE KTSM 9 News app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.